Let Fast Lap Indoor Kart Racing put together the ultimate extreme event for your group. From 6 to 60 start out at Las Vegas’s only gas powered indoor go carting facility and end up shooting machine guns at Battlefield Las Vegas. Prices start at $240 per person for our 6 to 12 person 4 hour extreme event. Get the Mini Grand Prix at Fast Lap Indoor Kart Racing, the group has the track reserved for their races which include a practice race, qualifying race, followed by the Championship Race for a Fast Lap Trophy! Each race is between 15 to 20 laps of racing depending on your driving skills. Then it’s off to Battlefield Las Vegas where each person gets 3 magazines of bullets to fire a machine gun of their choice, then all compete in a handgun competition for a Battlefield hat or t-shirt! Plus pick-up and drop-off from your Las Vegas Strip Hotel! It’s our busy season, book it today!
If you’re looking to add some excitement to your Las Vegas Vacation plan on a stop at Fast Lap Indoor Kart Racing. Fast lap has been offering the real racing experience here in Las Vegas for the past 14 years. With our Sodi-kart Honda Gas Powered race karts you get the sound and feel of real racing. Being a couple of inches off the ground while driving at 40 mph you feel like your traveling at 100 mph. Fast Lap provides you and your group with everything you need to experience real racing. Helmets, Neck Collars, Race Suits and the racing machines are provided. Get out on our 9 turn race track and race family, friends and co-workers. If you ever thought of trying your hand at racing Fast Lap Indoor Kart Racing is the place!
Valentines day is fast approaching and we at Fast Lap Indoor Kart Racing Las Vegas want to make it a special time for you and your loved one. All day Tuesday February 14h Valentines Day, buy one race at regular retail and your date races for FREE. Bring your Boyfriend, Girlfriend, Husband, Wife or significant other. Come have a blast before of after dinner. Fast Lap has been a Las Vegas favorite for the past 14 years. Located just a few blocks from the famous Las Vegas Strip. Lets Race!
Tired of gambling? The nightclubs? Or maybe your just looking for more Las Vegas fun. Then make your way over to Fast Lap Indoor Kart Racing. Fast Lap provides the real racing experience here in Las Vegas and is just a few blocks from the “Center Strip”, just 3 blocks or a 15 minute walk from the Cosmopolitan, Aria and Planet Hollywood. Fast Lap is great for ages 10 to 60 years old. If you ever had the need for speed Fast Lap is the place for you! Race in our 200cc Honda powered Sodi race karts at speeds up to 40mph on our 9 turn indoor road course. Have friends and family in town? Bring them along too! Fast Lap puts up to 12 racers on the track in each race heat. Every lap is timed and recorded with a printout for you at the race end to compare lap times
. Have a group of 6 or more? Give us a call and we can pick you up at your “Strip Hotel”* Lets race!
Just when you thought the holidays were wrapping up, it’s time to start planning for next year. Space for holiday parties tends to book up to a year in advance, especially if you have a large group. So browse our events on Fast Lap Indoor Kart Racings Website or contact us to find and book the perfect event. Fast Lap Indoor Kart Racing has been providing the best racing holiday events for the past 14 years, there’s a reason! Book groups from 12 to 120 participants! We are experts at what we do! Let’s race!!
Frequently asked Questions at Fast Lap Indoor Kart Racing Las Vegas
How Old must you be?
- If you are under 18, a parent or legal guardian must sign a waiver of liability. We do recommend drivers be at least 10 and older.
Any height or weight restrictions?
- Drivers must be a minimum of 51″ and taller to drive. The max. weight is 350 pounds and a 44″ max. waist size.
Any Age Restrictions
- No, but again a parent must sign a waiver of liability if you’re under 18 years of age.
- No, the waivers must be filled out in person with proper identification.
Ride 2 people in a kart?
- No, all of our karts are for a single driver.
- Must wear closed toed shoes. Loaner shoes are available and socks are $3 a pair. Race suits are provided, but are not mandatory.
Can I bring my own helmet?
- Yes! As long as it is full faced, with a visor or goggles and DOT approved. Our helmets are free to use, you just have to purchase a mandatory head sock (liner) for $3. Yours to keep!
- Reservations are only taken for groups of 6 or more that want to book one of the packages we offer. A deposit is required. For all other cases, just walk-in and race! Call ahead to check if we have any private event closures!
How many on the track at one time?
- To keep racing fun and competitive, the maximum number of drivers at any time is ten.
Gas or Electric?
- Simple, gas powered race karts! They give you the sight, sound and feel of real racing! The karts are much lighter than electric, lighter karts mean better handling. Our tracks are 20′ wide throughout most of the track for great passing or to move out of the way of a faster driver. We also pride ourselves in providing great customer service. Our staff and faculty are super friendly and helpful.
Is it safe?
- Go-karting can be dangerous, but you can be assured that Fast Lap provides the finest safety equipment as well as a well-trained staff ensuring the best and safest race possible. You have to remember these karts are not on a rail like Disneyland, you must drive them to the best of your ability. Maintaining safety is top priority at Fast Lap.
Can I use a go-pro?
- All helmets are fitted with the GoPro camera track, simply rent the camera for $20, film your racing experience and you keep the 4GB SDHD card. Take it home and show it off to your friends and family!
What are your hours?
- Las Vegas location-Sunday to Thursday 11am to 10pm, Friday 11am to 11pm Saturday 10am to 11pm
The racing season is approaching and to get ready come lay down some hot laps at Fast Lap Indoor Kart Racing in Las Vegas. The only indoor Honda gas powered facility in Las Vegas. Get the feel, vibration and sound of real gas powered race karts. Our karts were manufactured by the outdoor race champions Sodi-Kart! Sodi-Kart has been producing out championship race karts for over 30 years. Race
2017 has stared off with a bang and Fast Lap Indoor Kart Racing, a Las Vegas favorite for the past 14 years is filling up quickly! Book your racing party or event before it’s too late. Fast Lap Las Vegas only gas powered indoor karting facility has been company party and team building favorite for years. It seems as though we have doubled our events over last year and are moving towards a record year. We had over 30 private events in the month of January consisting of bachelor, birthday, company party’s and corporate team building events. If you’re planing a racing event call or e-mail today to get your reservation locked down. Let’s Race!
That’s right Fast Lap Indoor Kart Racing is located just under a mile from the fabled Las Vegas “Strip”, a short 5 minute drive or 15 minute walk. The power corner of all the great hotels like the Aria, Vdara, Cosmopolitan and Mandarin are just 3 to 4 blocks away. If you’re looking for something fun to do off the strip, Fast Lap Indoor Kart Racing Las Vegas is your place. Stop by for the “Arrive and Drive” or book your next company, Bachelor or Birthday party here. Give us a call and get on the Pole Position for your next race!
From bachelor parties to birthdays, we’ve got options for groups of 6-12 looking to book an exciting and competitive racing package! Your group are the only racers on the track during your races. Each package includes a reservation, 1st place trophy to the winner, head socks and shuttle service to and from a strip location. We require a 50% deposit for all bookings.
Book the Mini Grand Prix (MGP) or our Daytona depending on your budget. Check out our pricing on the group events page. We are just a few blocks from the Las Vegas Strip, getting to us is easy! Give us a call and book your trip today!