Just when you thought the holidays were wrapping up, it’s time to start planning for next year. Space for holiday parties tends to book up to a year in advance, especially if you have a large group. So browse our events on Fast Lap Indoor Kart Racings Website or contact us to find and book the perfect event. Fast Lap Indoor Kart Racing has been providing the best racing holiday events for the past 14 years, there’s a reason! Book groups from 12 to 120 participants! We are experts at what we do! Let’s race!!
Frequently asked Questions at Fast Lap Indoor Kart Racing Las Vegas
How Old must you be?
- If you are under 18, a parent or legal guardian must sign a waiver of liability. We do recommend drivers be at least 10 and older.
Any height or weight restrictions?
- Drivers must be a minimum of 51″ and taller to drive. The max. weight is 350 pounds and a 44″ max. waist size.
Any Age Restrictions
- No, but again a parent must sign a waiver of liability if you’re under 18 years of age.
- No, the waivers must be filled out in person with proper identification.
Ride 2 people in a kart?
- No, all of our karts are for a single driver.
- Must wear closed toed shoes. Loaner shoes are available and socks are $3 a pair. Race suits are provided, but are not mandatory.
Can I bring my own helmet?
- Yes! As long as it is full faced, with a visor or goggles and DOT approved. Our helmets are free to use, you just have to purchase a mandatory head sock (liner) for $3. Yours to keep!
- Reservations are only taken for groups of 6 or more that want to book one of the packages we offer. A deposit is required. For all other cases, just walk-in and race! Call ahead to check if we have any private event closures!
How many on the track at one time?
- To keep racing fun and competitive, the maximum number of drivers at any time is ten.
Gas or Electric?
- Simple, gas powered race karts! They give you the sight, sound and feel of real racing! The karts are much lighter than electric, lighter karts mean better handling. Our tracks are 20′ wide throughout most of the track for great passing or to move out of the way of a faster driver. We also pride ourselves in providing great customer service. Our staff and faculty are super friendly and helpful.
Is it safe?
- Go-karting can be dangerous, but you can be assured that Fast Lap provides the finest safety equipment as well as a well-trained staff ensuring the best and safest race possible. You have to remember these karts are not on a rail like Disneyland, you must drive them to the best of your ability. Maintaining safety is top priority at Fast Lap.
Can I use a go-pro?
- All helmets are fitted with the GoPro camera track, simply rent the camera for $20, film your racing experience and you keep the 4GB SDHD card. Take it home and show it off to your friends and family!
What are your hours?
- Las Vegas location-Sunday to Thursday 11am to 10pm, Friday 11am to 11pm Saturday 10am to 11pm
The racing season is approaching and to get ready come lay down some hot laps at Fast Lap Indoor Kart Racing in Las Vegas. The only indoor Honda gas powered facility in Las Vegas. Get the feel, vibration and sound of real gas powered race karts. Our karts were manufactured by the outdoor race champions Sodi-Kart! Sodi-Kart has been producing out championship race karts for over 30 years. Race
2017 has stared off with a bang and Fast Lap Indoor Kart Racing, a Las Vegas favorite for the past 14 years is filling up quickly! Book your racing party or event before it’s too late. Fast Lap Las Vegas only gas powered indoor karting facility has been company party and team building favorite for years. It seems as though we have doubled our events over last year and are moving towards a record year. We had over 30 private events in the month of January consisting of bachelor, birthday, company party’s and corporate team building events. If you’re planing a racing event call or e-mail today to get your reservation locked down. Let’s Race!
That’s right Fast Lap Indoor Kart Racing is located just under a mile from the fabled Las Vegas “Strip”, a short 5 minute drive or 15 minute walk. The power corner of all the great hotels like the Aria, Vdara, Cosmopolitan and Mandarin are just 3 to 4 blocks away. If you’re looking for something fun to do off the strip, Fast Lap Indoor Kart Racing Las Vegas is your place. Stop by for the “Arrive and Drive” or book your next company, Bachelor or Birthday party here. Give us a call and get on the Pole Position for your next race!
From bachelor parties to birthdays, we’ve got options for groups of 6-12 looking to book an exciting and competitive racing package! Your group are the only racers on the track during your races. Each package includes a reservation, 1st place trophy to the winner, head socks and shuttle service to and from a strip location. We require a 50% deposit for all bookings.
Book the Mini Grand Prix (MGP) or our Daytona depending on your budget. Check out our pricing on the group events page. We are just a few blocks from the Las Vegas Strip, getting to us is easy! Give us a call and book your trip today!
The Super Bowl takes place this Sunday, Atlanta Falcons vs the New England Patriots. Predict the final score, e-mail Fast Lap Indoor Kart Racing your winning prediction and win a “FamilyFour Race Card” valued at $104! If there’s more than one correct guess they will be put in a hat and the first 5 contestants win the prize. Fast Lap Indoor Kart Racing is Las Vegas’s first and only Indoor GAS Powered facility! Fast Lap Karting has been a Las Vegas favorite for almost 14 years. The Karting center is just 3 blocks from the Las Vegas Strip, 2 blocks west on Harmon, one block north on Polaris! Let’s race!
Las Vegas is the number one destination for football fans who can’t get to the actual Super Bowl itself. Lots of betting, partying and good times. Fast Lap Indoor Kart Racing is also a fan favorite, when coming to town for the big game make your reservation for the number one spot off the strip! Fast Lap Indoor Kart Racing is located just 3 blocks from the strip and great hotels like the Cosmopolitan, Planet Hollywood and Caesers Palace! Let’s race!!
Chinese New Year is today! The Rooster brings luck and money. At Fast Lap this weekend mention “Year of the Rooster” and get $( off your race or race package! Soon there will be a Chinese themed hotel and casino which a builder has already started. You want to get your Rooster on, come down to Fast Lap Indoor Kart Racing! We are located just 3 blocks from Las Vegas blvd(The famous Las Vegas Strip) let’s race!
Fast Lap Indoor Kart Racing of Las Vegas proudly uses what we feel are the best racing karts on the market. Sodi-Kart not only produces our indoor race karts but have been providing Championship outdoor race karts since 1980! The only kart that truly gives you the feel of real racing with the Honda 200cc gas powered motor. The sight, sound and feel of a racing machine! If you’re looking for the real deal, look no further, you’ve found the best place to race. Located just 3 blocks from the famous Las Vegas Strip and great hotels like the Cosmopolitan, Bellagio and Planet Hollywood. From the Cosmo, Take Harmon west over the I-15 to the second signal, turn right on Polaris and we are one block down on the right hand side, Let’s Race!
Sodi-Kart Race Karts
- Honda-powered karts 200cc 4 stroke engines.
- Tillett fully padded race seats, the same professional outdoor karting seat the pro’s use!
- Karts can reach upwards of 50 miles per hour.
- Catalytic converters make for environmentally-friendly emissions.*
- Electronic, computerized timing system keeps stats on all karts
- Sparco neck collars, race suits are available.
- Vega Dot 3 Helmets.